Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Things I Never Thought I Would Say to a Student

Some breaking election news from my Kindergarten classroom. We elected Barack Obama with vote of 18 and now for the real kicker... the runner up was Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party.

After having some friends over for dinner this week I realized how ridiculous and hilarious my job is sometimes. These were some of the one liners we were laughing about:
Richard- Take the deli meat out of your pocket

T:How did your desk fall over?
S:Magic
T: So Magic pulled your desk over on you?

Stop digging a whole into the wall.

Take the diamond out of your mouth

Stop putting your hand in your mouth and flinging your spit on everyone.

T: What has gotten into you today? Why are you acting this way?
S: My tie is too tight

T:"Whose broad stripes and bright stars." What could our national anthem be talking about?
S: Zebras

S:Miss Scott there is garges all over the floor?
T: What?
S: GARGES
T: Can you use the word in another sentence?
S: You know for the garges can.
T: OH! Garbage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving thoughts or suggestions!